WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – A man who was arrested in Wilmington Friday faces several drug-related charges.
Following a two week special investigation involving several controlled buys, Anthony Deshaun Murray was arrested at a residence in the 800 block of Russell’s Alley by the Wilmington Police Special Investigation Division.
During a search of the residence, officers discovered 4.66 grams of Crack, 64.7 grams of PCP, 38.1 grams of Marijuana, 57 dosage units of MDNA, 5.6 grams of Fentanyl, 9 dosage units of PCP (dry), and $2,000 in cash.
Murray is charged with the following:
- Trafficking in opium or heroin
- Three counts of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver schedule II controlled substance
- Three counts of manufacture schedule II controlled substance
- Possession of firearm by a felon
- Maintain vehicle/dwelling controlled sub, among other charges.
Currently, he is being held without bond.
Copyright 2021 WECT. All rights reserved.