By WECT Staff | February 1, 2021 at 2:19 PM EST – Updated February 1 at 2:21 PM
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – Investigators with the Wilmington Fire Department have ruled that a fire that destroyed a home on N. 6th Street last week was accidental and caused by electrical failure.
No injuries were reported in the fire, which took place Jan. 25.
A dog in the home alerted a resident of the fire, and the two were able to escape.
Woman credits her dog for saving her life
Copyright 2021 WECT. All rights reserved.