ELIZABETHTOWN, N.C. (WECT) – The Bladen County Sheriff’s Office Vice/Narcotics Unit arrested Tera Renee Thomas after conducting a search warrant at the 200 Block of Wright Street in Elizabethtown on Thursday, July 28.
Sheriffs found over an ounce of methamphetamine, marijuana, and a firearm on the property.
Thomas was arrested and charged with the following:
- Trafficking Methamphetamine
- Possess of Firearm by a Felon
- Maintain Dwelling for Keep/Sale Controlled Substances
- Simple Possession of Schedule VI Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
She is currently being held under a $75,000 secure bond at the Bladen County Detention Center.
Copyright 2022 WECT. All rights reserved.