Owner can’t believe her eyes when dog gives birth to green puppy
Owner Caddy Williams was shocked when her great dane gave birth to a litter of puppies, one of which appeared to have green fur. While the pup’s unique hue might look adorable, it possibly has a gross cause. A chemical found in bile, called biliverdin, could be responsible for dying the pup’s fur green. Fortunately, the condition isn’t dangerous in any way. It also isn’t permanent and will reportedly fade away over time.
A New York dog named Coco is lucky to be alive after being struck by a car and taken on a 45-minute ride stuck in its grille.
The Shiba Inu had slipped through a fence when it was let out of its Albany home to go to the bathroom, her owner told CBS17.
Police told The Daily Gazette that the driver of a Chevy Cruze then ran into Coco, but thought she had hit a ball and didn’t see when she inspected the damage.
KANSAS MAN HITS BASS WITH TRUCK IN FISHY ROADKILL SITUATION
The driver, whose identity has not been released, then continued on her way to Rotterdam, where she began to hear noises coming from the front of the car and discovered Coco.
CAT SURVIVES BEING STUCK IN CAR GRILLE FOR 9 DAYS
She called the police, who had animal control bring Coco to a nearby clinic where veterinarians diagnosed her with a broken elbow. She was soon reunited with her owner and is reportedly doing OK, but will need surgery on her leg. The incident remains under investigation.