Media Sales Account Executive (Semi-Remote)
WSFX-TV & wsfx.com
WSFX-TV is the Fox affiliate in the Wilmington, NC DMA. We are a part of American Spirit Media, a Charlotte, NC based company which owns six television station in the US. The station is a dominant station in the market, featuring three daily local newscasts and excellent programming. The station also carries the best in sports, including the NFL (Carolina Panthers), NCAA Football, Major League Baseball, and World Cup Soccer.
About this opportunity:
We are seeking a talented sales professional, who can opt to work remotely some of the time with manager approval. If you are positive, driven, creative, prefer self-management and thrive in a team environment, we would like to meet you. You will help foster the growth of local businesses and the local economy through your efforts. Your gratification is directly attached to the work you do in the community with local business leaders.
What your career entails:
· Community outreach to business owners and business leaders
· Develop and create strategic business plans that include both TV and digital advertising to help our clients thrive
· Your success in partnering with local, new businesses is a critical part of both the organizations’ and business owners’ long-term successes
· You will help create sponsorship and promotional opportunities
· Business knowledge and customer service will foster the growth of your business at WSFX and wsfx.xom.
What the job requires of you:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
· Confidence to speak with business owners and decision makers
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work well without supervision
What WSFX and wsfx.com offers you:
· We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture, and our community
· We are a team of talented and creative professionals.
· We offer an extensive sales process training program to ensure your success
· We are committed to maintaining a culture where employees can flourish and grow, professionally and personally
· We offer a very competitive compensation plan
· Our robust benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, health spending account, and 401(k)
· Time off work/life balance is important to us. We provide vacation days, sick days, personal days and paid holidays
What’s next? Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Fox Wilmington National Sales/Digital Assistant
American Spirit Media is looking for an experienced national sales assistant to process orders from national agencies. This position will oversee order entry, client posts and make goods for TV operations. The successful candidate will interact directly with buyers. The position will coordinate with management to determine pricing, audience delivery and station capacity. This position looks at daily inventory and pricing. The NSM will work with the stations during political windows to avoid any possible LUR violations. This position is responsible for maintaining outstanding client service to high volume agencies.
This position completes and files quarterly and annual FCC reports.
Additional duties will include coordination of Fox Wilmington.com internal sales efforts on our website, working with account executives to fulfill sales components related to the site.
Inventory management is a key component of this position. Knowledge of Wide Orbit traffic is helpful. EOE
Contact: Charlotte Cohen firstname.lastname@example.org